Community post

Question

What's normal for hcg levels at 4 weeks 3 days?

Hey everyone I am four weeks three days pregnant today based on my last menstrual period. I have not been to the doctor yet to confirm my pregnancy but because I have had a previous miscarriage they did send me for bloodwork today because I have had positive home pregnancy tests. my hCG levels came back at 147 today. Just wondering if you guys think that that is pretty normal? I'm just nervous because of my previous miscarriage! Thanks :)

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very happy for you...
I googled it and here is what I found
Week 4 expected level = 5 to 430
Week 5 expected level = 180 to 7400
147 sound pretty good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any tips for us still ttc????
Wishing u a very happy and healthy 9 months..

11 years ago

Thank you :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Not to be giving TMI but we conceIved the second month and honestly I think it is because every time we baby danced I just rolled over and went to sleep ( gross I know) but it seems to work for us :) lots of baby dust your way :)

Thank you..
Is this your first pregnancy??????????????????

11 years ago

Yes it is :) we are so excited

Yea it must b a fab time for u!!!!
Look after uurself Kendra!!!
And Enjoy this fab time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

You can compare your levels to the betabase - just pick how many days past ovulation your test was: http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo