Community post

Question

Neg HPT, CD 33(of usually between 27-29), 17 DPO, still no period...help?

Okay chickas I need some advice and opinions. I am currently on cycle day 33 but my cycles are usually between 27 and 29 days long so this is the longest cycle I can remember. I am also 17dpo. I took a HPT on 11dpo and 14dpo both negative. I *think* I ovulated on Aug. 2nd but I am not 100% sure. Right now as of today AF is 3 days late. With the negative tests but long cycle could I still be pregnant? Is there a chance that I may have ovulated later in my cycle than I thought and I just dont have enough HCG in my system yet? Please help with your best advice

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

There is a chance you could be pregnant as long as you haven't gotten your period. I had negative tests all the way up until the day before I got a positive. I literally took a test on a Thursday afternoon and it was blatantly negative, and the next morning took another and got a faint line....held my pee for 4 more hours and got a solid positive. The pregnancy hormone doubles very rapidly when you're pregnant so I wouldn't rule it out until you get your period or a BFP. In the meantime (if you want to pay for them) get a good pregnancy test brand ( I used First Response 6 days sooner...and then Clearblue digital) and test every so often to give yourself peace of mind. Good luck hun! Hoping for you!!

11 years ago

I am in the almost the same boat! I am 19dpo and have tested a bunch with all negatives. My boobs have been sore for over 9 days. I was supposed to get AF on 8/20 and still a no show. I wish one would just happen, of course a BFP more so but even AF at this point so I know. I am sick of myself! LOL. Good vibes sent your way!

Emmy (32) Married to Kevin (31) 01/23/2009 angel, 01/21/2010 daughter!, 04/16/2012 angel, 06/21/2012 angel. Wanting another baby so bad!

11 years ago

Sadly AF showed her ugly face. Gonna sched an appmnt to see my GYNO, talk to him, maybe wait a month or two and try again. Best of luck to both you gals (: baby dust

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo