Community post

Question

OPK+ day of and day after O possible???

Hello,

I got OPK + on cd 15 and 16 but FF has my O day as cd 14 due to a temp rise on cd 15 and 16 (I admit to having a glass of wine on each night, naughty me). It doesn't make sense to me! Is it possible to get a +opk the day of and the day after O? Am I wrong or FF? If FF is wrong is it possible to change O day manually?

It's obviously my fault that the results are now skewed and I have leatnt my lesson.

My CP is still very much SHOW and if I had O'd, whould it still be like this?

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I am pretty sure it is possible for your LH level to still be high enough to be picked up on an OPK even after you have ovulated. You may have just been catching it as it was decreasing in your system.

Yes, it is possible to manually override your ovulation day on FF. It is further down on the page under your chart.

As for the wine...I don't find that one glass usually affects my temperatures...but everyone metabolizes alcohol differently of course!

Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo