Community post

Question

has anyone used B6 to get pregnant?how much did you use?

how long did it take to get pregnant?my fiance and i have been trying since i got mirena removed march 30th 2012.i just finished my 2nd cycle since then(had alot of problems with bleeding or not getting a period in between those cycles).

we have finally decided to not exactly try as far as checking my temps and using opks.but we aren't preventing it either of course.the only thing im going to be doing is lots of baby dancing and taking B6.

Poll:
B6 works (1 votes)
B6 was pointless (0 votes)
other(please explain) (0 votes)

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

B6 works over a period of time to icnrease your LP. The progesterone cream is faster because after ovulation you can use it and it will keep your lining nourished. If you do get pregnant, you have to keep using it. I got pregnant from both before. The B6 helps your body produce progesterone, and the Progesterone basically gets you to the point faster.

User Image

11 years ago

I used 100mg of B6 per day. You get some from greens, and you can't take too much. It can cause problems with your nerves.

User Image

11 years ago

thank you.i am going to buy some monday and start using it even though ill be on cd8.i take prenatals and have been since the end of march when i got mirena removed

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo