Community post

Question

12dpo light pink spotting,tired,mild cramps,headaches,sore boobs,moody.symptoms for a week.

The last test I took on wednesday was BFN, I am supposed to start in 2 days. I had a major hot flash today and became shakey and thought that I was going to throw up that was around 1:30pm and then went to the bathroom and wiped around 4:30 and had light pink. I never cramp before AF and hardly do when she's here. I am trying not to get discouraged on this journey but it is sooo hard not to. I would like to know if anyone has had a sucess out of something similar to me. Please and Thank You!

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I tested negative at 12DPO in February. I had hardcore PMS symptoms so much so that I let go of the idea of being pregnant until I took a test randomly at 15DPO afternoon and got a strong positive.You're definitely not out yet.

(Teacher, 22) (Army Active Duty, 22) T13 angel

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo