Community post

Question

Cramps right after ovulation, could I still get a BFP???

I started having menstrual cramps right at one dpo and they haven't let up yet. They are exactly the same as Af cramps but my question is: Is it possible to have gotten pregnant and still have these cramps every day from ovulation and every day? Has anyone done this and still get a bfp? And if so, what causes these cramps this very early if I am indeed pregnant?

Paradise

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Believe cramping is common during/after ovulation, but you may actually having ovulation pain.

XOXO, STACIE \User Image

11 years ago

I been having same thing! I get ovulation cramps and I can for sure tell you these are different cramps than my ovulation cramps. I have been experiencing this since 2-3 dpo most the time it feels like AF cramps but sometimes it also feels like ovary pain but not quite the same as ovulation cramps. Let me know how it turns out for you I am now 11 dpo hopefully we both get BFP!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo