Community post

Question

15 DPO, no AF???

Is there anyone out there that has been in this sutuation and still been pregnant? Is there any reason for me to still hope? All 6 tests have been BFN, I know that isn't promising but I can't stop hoping...

THE Mrs. Williams :)

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

You are not out until AF show. I am currently 5 days late and still BFN but I read a thread on another site of a woman who was 21 days late and on her way to get a blood test the day she FINALLY got her BFP so it happens. Fx you sticky baby dust!!!

11 years ago

This happened to me and then AF came late. :(

BUT... Lots of women report a similar thing and then get a late BFP! I would say you are not out until AF shows. GL!

User Image TTC since June 2012. DH: 32 Me: 29 October 2012: DH diagnosed with varicocele and low morphology 1-2% to all!

11 years ago

hi im 21 dpo and no af with bfn.... did u retest? would love to hear of your outcome x

11 years ago

I am in the same boat!! I have heard there is still hope though :) I am hearing that it is more like the "2 1/2" week wait to get a positive HPT. I am trying to keep my head up even though I am sad I got a negative HPT this morning at 15 DPO and no symptoms of AF

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo