Community post

Question

about soy isoflavones help ladies....

i want to try soy isoflavones so just want to know if anyone used it before and got BFP how was ur experience with it and if u ovulate on ur own and take soy will that mess ur cycle up, i haven't decided to take it yet but heard good things about it just wondering HELP LADIES AND BABY DUST TO ALL...

User Image

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I took it first time this month and I do usually ov on my own but am pretty sure I had a couple anovulatory cycles too. So far so good. I had no side effects and my ov was right on time and very strong. I am now 4 dpo so I will let you know how it goes.

11 years ago

thank dear hope u get ur BFP FX for u..what dose did u take?

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

I took them cd 2-6 120x2, 160x2, and 180 x1. I uses the 40 mgs tabs Spring Valley Brand from Wal-mart. Only 5 bucks. I am anxious to see if they worked and if they didnt I am waiting to see if I will have af on time. Are you going to try it?

11 years ago

yes i may use it this month and see how it goes just waiting for AF to start is due today,i was on clomid that can make AF late so waiting for her to show fer ugly face..lol am taking break this cycle from clomid,i decied to try it and see...baby dust to u...

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo