Community post

Question

BETA HCG LEVEL 6?????

Okay so here's my story. Monday i started testing for preg. and it was neg. well tuesday again faint pos. on wed. the day of missed period got some brown spotting and it lasted a day. By thurs my pee test was stuill faint but a lot darker than tues and wed. So friday i went and got blood test done.. with anything under a 5 considered not pregnant .. i test a 6 for hcg, and at the docs office i started spotting again only be a red color. and now i have offically went to a steady/heavy flow at times.

I dont kno if im in early early pregnancy or if im miscarrying. Or if im no preg at all? I just dont see me spotting brown color blood weds, and then stopping for two days and now a steady flow.

HELP!!! what do you guys think?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You could be bleeding for a number of reasons (e.g., period, SCH, irritated cervix). I assume your doctor is having you come back in for a second beta?

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

I had it done friday, and theyre not back in til monday. I called the hospital and my results and the only thing she really knew as that anything under a five is not pregnant and i was a six. However im bleeding worse than my period i do believe. So ive either caught a baby on the way our or a really early one. But id say im misscarrying because i wouldnt be bleeding like this.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo