Community post

Question

I'm so confused right now y'all.. I need some help lol

Ok so here this goes.... I. Recently got off the shot in dec.. meanin it was due but I didn't get it... I got my period back 4/9. It was normal and since then it has been crazy... it always has been though.. I recently started ttc and my most recent period was july 3 to 7... I had intercourse 7/ 5, 7 /12, 7/14, 7/17, 7/30.. according to my calender I should have ovulated 7/16... but that's just an estimate from what I gather... since 7/14 I've had symptoms of pregnancy... mood swings, ab soreness one day like I was doin cruches and didn't, heartburn randomly, shooting pains in my breast periodically, I feel full but still hungry, difficulty falling asleep but tired all the time, shortness of breath, my dreams the past week or so have been more vivid than normal, and lower ab pressure... this is tmi I'm sorry but normally I have a few hairs around my nipples but I noticed last night they where many more than normal... have take 3 test all bfn... af was due 3 days ago accordin.. help!!!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Your ovulation date could be off unless you're charting BBT or using OPK's. I would wait 3 days and test again.

11 years ago

if you are pregnant your baby is so tiny i highly doubt it would be giving you shortness of breath and with the depo it states may irregurlate menstral cycles

158 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

I don't chart temps, but tested again today and got a bfn... still nausea after eating and nips are starting to itch... I had some crampin this mornin but it stopped when I got out of bed... I've had some pullin goin on in my left overy area... idk what to think at this point

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo