Community post

Question

Im confused.....?

I was suppoed to get AF July 16, and still nothing. The last 5 days now I've had very little spotting. I wipe and theres slight brownish color in CM but the other times I used the bathroom and wipe, theres nothing... I've never spotted before and with AF, it just comes. I just wish AF would start if thats what it is.... I want to test, but I don't want to see a BFN again... DH and I have only been ttc for the last few months now, so im new at all this. No O testing or charting. I just usually go to mymonthlyccles.com to track menstral cycles and possible ovulation... Could I be pregnant? Or am I just losing my mind? lol

Poll:
Pregnant (0 votes)
Possibly (3 votes)
Not likely (0 votes)
Not pregnant (0 votes)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

did u do any test??? If not u should!

11 years ago

If you're having unprotected sex, then there's always a possibility that you're pregnant. I had brown spotting for 10 days straight with my last pregnancy...unfortunately it ended in a miscarriage. However, this isn't always the case. Many women spot throughout their pregnancies and have healthy babies. Also, low progesterone could cause spotting. So, if you think there's a chance that you are...take a test. If it's positive, call and let your OB know and inform them of the spotting so they can check your hcg and progesterone levels. Either way, you can discuss your late AF and spotting with your OB and hopefully get some answers. GL! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo