Community post

Question

3dpo,severe dizziness,super exhausted,forgetful and just out of it, not myself at all,mild cramping

Just havent been myself at all...hopefully positive.signs!!!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

It's way too early to be feeling pregnancy symptoms at 3dp. It takes 7-10 days after ovulation for implantation to happen. Then another few days for the hcg levels in your body to build up enough to be experiencing symptoms. The symptoms that you're feeling are probably due to ovulation...which can be simliar to pregnancy and AF symptoms as well. Wait a week and take a hpt test. Hope you get your BFP! :)

11 years ago

tho most sites will say 7 - 10dpo it is possible for the egg to implant within 3 days, I was reading today about a woman who had spotting and she went to her drs, he/she told her to test and she was only 5dpo, he or she said the egg can implant anywhere between 3 to 14dpo.

11 years ago

Hey sounds like you're not going through a nice time!
I just got 2 positives so far (17DPO). My earliest first symptom was implantation bleeding which lasted about an hour and it was around 3 or 4 DPO. My second symptom was breast tenderness/fullness. I felt that since I had my implantation bleeding. And my third was frequent urination, I found myself using the toiled at least 2 times specially at night time! Now your symptoms shouldn't occur until at least 6 weeks of pregnancy, but I am getting mild cramping as well. Just wait around 16,17 DPO and test!! Best of luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo