Community post

Question

"mini" period this month, 1 day of normal bleeding followed by 3 days of spotting..could t

Husband & I have been TTC for 18 months now, & we're beginning to get discouraged. Every month about a week before my cycle begins, my breasts begin to get extremely sore. This happened as usual this month, but my period came about 4-5 days early & was MUCH lighter than it's ever been. One day of 'regular' bleeding & about 3 days of spotting. Once the bleeding started, my breasts instantly weren't sore. I've also been experiencing heartburn about 2-3 times a day since then which I've never had before, and have been nauseated/had headaches at night. Could I be pregnant? I'm afraid to test because I'm afraid to see another negative :(

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Testing is the way to know just have faith youll get pregnant dont worry baby dust

82 / 6000 Emojis

11 years ago

I hope it is good news for u .when my period does that it is just messed up .

11 years ago

Thanks! It probably is just messed up, but it's something that was very new and different for me so of course I always get my hopes up!! Hopefully we'll get good news soon :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo