Community post

Question

Ovidrel how long does it stay in your system?

I took femara days 3-7 , Ovidrel HCG 250 on July 9th 2012, I'm pretty sure I ovulated on 11th (Day of IUI). Today I'm 17 days past trigger. How long does the trigger shot to leave your system? I got a BFP this morning .Should I believe it? I go for bloodwork tomorrow but I wanna know what you all think ! Am I really pregnant?

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

My doctor told me to wait 2 weeks before testing so I would think it is safe to say this is a BFP!! Congrats! Also I have been using a test everymorning to watch it fade out of my sytem and I am CD 7 and I could barely see a line this morning. Good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you so much for your reply. We've been tring for so long I didn't think it could be real! I have no sympthoms. OMG I could finally be pregnant! Thank you :)

11 years ago • Post starter

I did the testing exactly as 17dpo after my IUI So congrats you are pregnant!!!

11 years ago

Thank you thank you thank you ! We've been trying for so long .So to see PREGNANT show up on a test is a loss for words. I'm gonna be in shock when I get my results back! Thank you again .

I am so happy for you hun!! Congrats again!!

User Image

11 years ago

Thank you . I took a 3rd test this morning and it to said pregnant!! I'm just waiting for bloodwork results.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo