Community post

Question

anyone get pregnant quickly after stopping microgestin(loestrin) fe 1/20?

i got off of mirena march 31st to start trying to get pregnant with fiance.it took 10 weeks to get my 1st period and that lasted 4 weeks so i got on prempro which isn't birth control,to stop my bleeding for 28 days but on day 11 of the pill i started bleeding again.

so my doctor put me on loestrin fe 1/20(mircrogestin is the generic brand).i have to take that for 28 days and then get my period.so i should be back regular.im just wondering of other womens expereince trying to get pregnant after loestrin.im only going to be on it one month so i was thinking it would be easy.....

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Is it the progesterone pill? If so I conceived ID twins while BFing and taking the pill. I had a 4 month old Ibwas feeding, tired, still had pregnancy brain so I would occasionally miss a pill and obviously the nursing didnt keep me from ov'ing so my answer would be YES:)

11 years ago

its birth control.my bleeding stopped the day i started it.i won't be able to get pregnant while on it.yet im tempted to "forget" a pill occasionally

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo