Community post

Question

Temp was very low, 93 area then this morning jumped to 96.9, could this be a sign of pregnancy?

Temp was very low, 93 area then this morning jumped to 96.9, could this be a sign of pregnancy?
Please look at my bbt chart for details. Today I am only 2DPO and this morning have really bad gums, that has never happen, checked with denist said everything is fine.

Poll:
YES (0 votes)
NO (0 votes)
HAVE TO WAIT (5 votes)
COULD BE PREGNANT (0 votes)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

my advice is to not let one tiny difference in your body make you think you are pregnant. so many of us do this every month. and it is torture. the month i got pregnant with my own daughter was the month i thought for sure i couldn't be pregnant. i didn't think i had sex when i ovulated and i didn't 'feel' pregnant at all. so, just try to be patient and let it happen when it is supposed to happen. you are either pregnant or you are not. agonizing the next two weeks isn't going to do you any good. might as well put it to the back of your mind and stock up on tampons. then you'll be pregnant for sure!! lol

11 years ago

@ mammammia lol thanks alot, I have told myself so many times that I'm going to read into everything with my body while ttc.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo