Community post

Question

Pregnancy test question! Also symptoms!

Hi ladies! Alright, I'm new to the site and I have a couple Q's for all of you-
*What test did you have the best luck with? I took two Kmart brand (Smart Sense) early results, both came up with lines. Turns out they are NOT positive because they're skinny lines, unlike the control. I ordered 10mIU strip tests off babyhopes.com, wondering if those are any good?

*I've had two children, both of which I found out very early on that I was pregnant with. My son at about a week and a half, my daughter at 3 weeks. NTNP this next one. Just letting nature take its course. I'm 5dpo and already having symptoms. Not sure if they're all in my head? Anyone else have symptoms this early?

** DH and I BD's before and during ovulation.

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

First Response Early Result and yes you can have symptoms at 5 DPO:-)

11 years ago

drs say symptoms that early are post ovulation symptoms as implantation wouldn't have occurred yet and the hgc hormone wouldn't be strong enough - yet Im sure many women who are pregnant or have been pregnant will stress that they had pregnancy symptoms this early - but whos to know wether they would of had them pregnant or not - I have seen people say they have had them as early as 2dpo which personally I find hard to believe but there ya go :) suppose eveyone is different an ya know ya own body.
I started to feel like I may be pregnant at around 7dpo and I dont care what any dr says I just knew :)
anyway I couldnt test positive with a clear blue £14 test but did with a 99pence one, I have always got pos results with very very cheap brands - but I would say my best and most clear (dark) test was a Asdas own £3.99. I think thats wallmart in America ( I think)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo