Community post

Question

What cause temperature to drop? PLEASE HELP temp DROPPED BELOW COVERLINE ...

temp yesterday was 94.2 then 95.2
today from this morning at 3DPO 95.3 to 92.1 to 93.3 to 93.0
what could this mean>

11 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

just checked it again and it's 94.9

11 years ago • Post starter

Do you have a chart for us to look at?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpghttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/gender/ctp_gender_predictor_boy.jpg

11 years ago

Are these temps correct? These seem very low especially for post ovulation. Could there be problem with your thermometer?

11 years ago

Why are you taking your temps more than once a day? You should only take it first thing in the morning before you get out of bed:-/

11 years ago

Well your temp will naturally change throughout the day that's why you are only suppose to take your temp in the morning before you even get out of bed so its the most accurate.

User Image

11 years ago

temp this morning before I got out of bed, read 95.6

I don't think nothing it wrong with my thermometer, but I will get another one to make sure. I ended up taking my temp several times yesterday cause I wasn't feeling to well, I kinda had the chills but my face & body felt like I was burning up along with a headache, so I just took my temp. I don't have a chart on here, I've just been writing my temps down.

Are you using a basal thermometer??? A regular one doesn't work that well. With a basal it will give the extra decimal point taking your bbt out the hundreth of a degree. Regular therms only go to the tenth. Try to find a basal one and if you actually put it one the chart here or ff its easier to see your thermal shift. I don't know but I still think something is wrong with your current therm. Your temps are very very low. I had a thermometer do that I thought I had a problem until I had my hubby try it and hes perfectly healthy no thyroid issues and hes not over weight but it read his temps in the 94's as well. Wwhen I got a real basal therm my temps were in the mid to high 96's which is still low but I have hasimoto's thyroiditis.

11 years ago

Today temp jumped to 96.6

TEMP TODAY 95.9

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo