Community post

Question

Spotting 2-4 days Before AF is due. Anyone Else?

Ever since I went off the pill in March (was on it for almost 10 years) I have had brown spotting 2-4 days before AF is due. When AF comes, it has been a lighter flow (3-4 days as opposed to a full 5-6) and generally darker in color. AF is due on Wednesday and I started spotting yesterday :(

I am starting to get worried that this is somehow affecting my changes of getting pregnant. Has anyone else had something like this happen?

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I spotted 1 spot of red blood 3 days before my expected AF for July and now 12 past due for AF only other blood I experienced was 1 dark pink spoton 10 days late. Pretty sure i'm pregnant:-) Getting into dr on friday.

BC and Clomid can affect your cycle and starting early. Also it's takes a few months after stopping BC for your body to get back to a natural cycle. I was on BC for 7 years straight and got pregnant right after stopping BC but miscarried and have had about 5-7 miscarriages since then (May 2010). I'm praying my sticky miracle bean is growing in me currently:-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo