Community post

Question

Anyone get BFN 8dpo and then BFP 9dpo?

Hey Ladies! I am super bummed because I totally feel pregnant this cycle. We are TTC #1 and this is our second month trying. I am currently 8dpo and caved and took a FRER test after work today and it was a BFN :( I really have felt nauseous the past couple of days and my nipples are very sensitive. Just wondering if any of you have had a BFN on 8 dpo and then gotten a BFP on 9dpo? I am trying to keep my hopes up!

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Well I took one at 7DPO and it was negative. Somehow managed to not take one on 8 DPO and then took one at 9 DPO and it was positive. It was a pretty light positive so I am assuming if I had taken one on 8 DPO it would not have picked it up yet. But you are still pretty early you have plenty of time to still get that positive. Good luck!

11 years ago

You are still very early for a pregnancy test to be positive so don't be disappointed yet. I've read several studies that stated that First Response PT (the one that detects 6 days before your missed period) is actually one of the most accurate tests out there for early detection. I used it in my last pregnancy and found out exactly 6 days before my period. I"m hoping for the same luck this time as well. I would test every day or every other day for the next week or so, or until your period starts. Hang in there! I know this wait is tough. I'm feeling the same way. Baby Dust!!!!

11 years ago

8DPO is still too early. There's still time left for a BFP. I also got a BFN today at 8DPIUI. I will test again tomorrow and the next day until AF show her face.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo