Community post

Question

Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor Help!

So I have been using the clearblue fertility monitor and I am 8dpo, the machine still has been asking me to test even though I got my peak. Do you have to keep testing after? I did for a couple days after and then yesterday I didn't and today it wanted me to test so I turned on to insert the strip but it didn't ask again. Does anyone have any experience with this and if you do will that mess up my cycles on the machine?

Thanks

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Once I get my peak I dont test anymore until the next cycle if I dont fall pregnant. I just see it as a waste of test strips. I do use the internet cheapies for test to make sure the ovulation surge goes away just as a double check to make sure i ovulated.

11 years ago

Mine is also asking me to test and it's been medium (low, medium, high result) for the last 2 weeks, I must have ovulated but it didn't show on the monitor, I don't know how many DPO I am, will just have to put it down to being on clomid, apparently doesn't work properly (although last month it showed I ovulated) this month nothing. It's annoying.. As the strips aren't cheap! But think I have to continue to keep monitor consistency..
Cd19.

Clomid for 6/7months. IVF ICSI started end Jan '13 Gonal F x 8 @ 300. & Antagonist inj x 1. & Trigger shot 0230hrs 23rd Jan. Egg collection: thurs 24th Jan Embryo transfer: sun 27th Jan 2 embryos put back (Took 8 eggs, 5 matured but then failed, 1 no good at all and 2 matured and fertilised.. ). Can do preg test on Sat 9th Feb Still on Progesterone suppositories to take up to test. 2weeks of AB's 9th Feb BFN. Devastated.. 2nd ICSI April '13. Same protocol as above except 2x trigger shots.. BFN. Devastated 3rd ICSI. IVF. EC:17. ET 14/8/13: 2 x 4cc blast on day 6. Slow growers

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo