Community post

Discussion

NEWBIE! To test or not to test?!

Hi all!! New on here! I am 24 years old, DH and I have been ttc for over a year with no success. Each month seems so disappointing when shows up. I am very regular- every 25 days. This month, was supposed to arrive on Sunday, well, here it is 3 days later on a Wednesday and shes still a no show . My breasts started getting very sore on Saturday, and still are extremely sore! I feel like I have boulders in my bra. I have some nausea spells every once in a while (but I also have acid reflux, which sometimes causes this.) I have also had alot more bowel movements lately.
The only thing concerning me is I have been cramping and feeling like is about to show but I run to the bathroom thinking "oh great, here it is," and yay, no blood! I have been debating whether or not I should test, I dont want another ! Has any one else had similar symptoms and wind up with a ? SHOULD I TEST?! Im so nervous to, I dont want any more disappointment!! THOUGHTS LADIES?!?!

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

If AF is late, I would say go ahead and test. Considering all your other symptoms, I think a BFP is in your future! Good luck!

User Image

11 years ago

Oh I hope. I'm going to test tonight... We will see!

11 years ago • Post starter

BFN :( and af just roared her ugly head. I must b really stressed out bc I was 3 days late. Dang it. Guess its time for a glass of wine now :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo