Community post

Question

I am so confused!!! Please help!

Hi guys, anyone else really frustrated this cycle? I usually have a fairly predicable cycle. 28 to 29 days long with O arriving around cd14, cd 17th at the very latest. I started taking SI this cycle, cd 3-7 and had erratic temps during those 5 days. EWCM showed up on cd 12 and 13. I got a +opk on cd 13 and my temp shifted from 96.8 to 97.18 on cd 14. I was confident that I had o'd and was in my tww. I even had a second shift on cd17/dpo3 to 97.6. My temp dropped the next day to 97.15 and Ewcm showed up again and continued to the following day. So on Cd 18 I took another opk it was almost positive. The following day through today cd21 I have had all positive opks. My temp is up to 97.9 today. I know your body can gear up for o and then delay, but I also know opks can sometime detect pregnancy. I have slept pretty much all day, have been crying at everything and am really moody. I also have a horrible headache. Any suggestions. I hate to POAS and be disappointed. :-)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hey there, not sure what is going on, but thought I would put my 2cents in. I o'd on CD14 and had creamy cm after that, but on 5dpo I got some EWCM mixed in, looking a bit like "snot" sorry tmi. I had this again the following day and then the next day, but the biggest bit was at 5dpo. Some people have had positive hpts as early as 5dpo, but rarely. Is it possible you O'd earlier? I don't know if I can suggest anything else.... I'm sorry if my post was a bit useless, but hang in there.... you are not the only one frustrated (I have a close friend going through the same thing as you right now!). Take it easy and pamper yourself somehow... it will happen don't worry. :)

11 years ago

Sunflower, thank you so much for the encouraging words! I really feel like I O'ed on cd 13, which would make me 9dpo. I am really hoping that my temperature drop on the 10th (5dpo) was implantation dip! My opk was still positive today, so I think I am going to breakdown and test tomorrow. I have been sleeping all day for 2 days now, and just feel like i have been hit by a bus! If it is negative I think I am off to the Dr. to see what's up. Here's praying for tons of baby dust for both of us and your friend as well!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo