Community post

Question

Clomid question....

I start my first round of 50mg clomid my next cycle. What should I expect? Did it help you or anyone you know get pregnant?

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Hi! best of luck on your TTC journey, I hope a BFP is around the corner. I got pregnant my second cycle on 50 mg clomid, but sadly I miscarried at 8 weeks. It is common for Clomid to take a cycle or two to work to its fullest potential so if it doesn't happen the first cycle, don't give up! I never had side effects with 50 mg, although I know many others have complain of hot flashes and mood swings. Best of luck yo you!

11 years ago

I am sorry about your MC :( Did you ever get prego again? *hugs*

11 years ago • Post starter

I just finished my first cycle of clomid at 50mg, I had some hot flashes sore breast and nausea right after ovulation. I even got the bright blue veins in my breast. The i started to spot right before I was supposed to test for pregnancy and have been ever since. Everyone is different though so just be aware off your bodies changes. Hopefully it will happen for you on the first try!!!

11 years ago

I'm going on my 5th cycle! Actually I'm waiting to start my AF from finishing the fourth cycle. I have hot flashes but that's about it. I have noticed that ovulation time I get pain which is very helpful. Also in my 2ww I get pregnancy symptoms so be careful because they will get your hope up :-/ good luck and baby dust to you. I'm praying for my baby dust soon. I'm only able to do 6 rounds then it's break time for a couple of months!

11 years ago

Lots of luck to u! AF finally came Sunday night. So I start clomid soon. Sending baby dust ur way! Keep me posted. :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo