Community post

Question

reassurance needed!

Hello =]
Basically, I'm wondering how many people have got pregnant even though they havent BD'd on the actual day of ovulation...
On CD 15 am, i did a OPK but the lines werent the same. I went to work, went about my day and on the evening when i got home i did another OPK and the lines were exactly the same. Me and DH BD'd that night.
CD 16 i did a OPK on the morning and the test line was even darker than the control line, so i took CD 16 as my ovulation day as it produced the stronger lines. However, on the night, after work, i did another test and the test line was considerably fainter than the mornings had been... But we didnt BD on CD 16.
Im sat here thinking........ should i have? or have i cocked it up for this month as there's to late to BD now.. ?

Sorry for waffling on, im just really reall hoping that this month is the one.

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

I think your timing was good!

11 years ago

I was using the CBE fertility monitor. We only got to BD once and it was the day before ovulation and I finally got my BFP after a year of TTC. Try not to worry, I think you covered your bases. Good luck:-)

11 years ago

Phew! Thanks! I just think when your mind is set on this one thing that isn't even real yet but you love already, you really over think things. Well I do anyway!

11 years ago • Post starter

i think your timing was great.since your opk was positive on cd16 that means you were going to ovulate in 12-36 hours so you covered your base on cd15 and if you bd'ed on cd17 that would put you all the way on top of your days.good luck hun

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo