Can PCOS affect CERVICAL POSITION???!!!
I need help ladies! Starting checking my cervix this cycle on CD 16. OPKs say I havent O'ed yet but my cervix just dropped very low. Does the fluctuating LH levels from PCOS affect my cervical position? I'm also on flexiril (muscle relaxer). Could that cause my cervix to drop???!
2 Answers • 5 years ago
More Question posts
More posts by waitingonmymiracle
- Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!
- How to tell family about long term infertility and pregnancy...thoughts?
- Follistim cycle with no trigger...did you ovulate on your own?
- Anyone have delayed bbt shift after trigger shot?
- Did Maca Root affect your BBT?
- FERTILITY MASSAGE? If it were reasonably priced would you do it???
- View more...