Community post

Question

CD20, still lows on CBFM...anyone else ever have this and still peak?

I am a little confused, not stressed, just lost. I am using the CBFM for the first time this month. I got it used and it was reset when I got it. I looked at everything and she had cleared it. So I figured it was good to go. Anywho since CD6 it has asked me for tests, and it has been low every day! Will it keep asking me after cd26 if I don't get a peak or high or will it stop? To give a quick background I was born without a thyroid gland, my pituitary gland has been on the fritz but seems to be getting better, diagnosed with PCOS 2 years ago. My doc said my estrogen is right where it needs to be and I should be able to get pregnant because blood tests and ultrasounds show I am ovulating. I am on glumetza as well and am losing weight like no ones business..I know it is so good for you to lose weight with PCOS. Has anyone else had any highs or peaks by cd26 after all lows? I might hard reset again before next month if nothing happens. Also I work at 5 am so I am testing at 4 am with fmu

Lilypie Maternity tickers

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

It takes a few cycles for the CBFM to figure out your cycles. I used it for 5 cycles. Only one cycle did I run out of strips before my peak. It will stop asking after 20 days. I did have several days of highs that month and continued to test with OPKs after the monitor stopped asking for strips (and did get two days of positives with the OPKs). So that's a good back-up. I wouldn't hard-reset it again because it is learning your cycles. Afterwards, it asked me to start testing on a later day and it always caught my peak. The month I got my BFP it went straight from low to peak and we only got to BD on peak day 1 (which happened to be cycle day 26). So you can have longer, irregular cycles and it will work fine. I also bought mine used and I'm in my third trimester now (and I will totally use it next time we TTC too). Just give it a chance and use OPKs as back-ups this cycle if you run out of days. Good luck:-)

11 years ago

Thanks so much! I am wondering if also I have a short LH surge? I have had ewcm for 3 days and then today it was suddenly watery. sorry if TMI. I am hoping that next month it has a little better gauge on my cycle. I am trying to use a cup for next 6 days now just in case I am still half asleep when I am testing cause I could be missing it all together some days. I am excited to have it though to help give me more information about myself. I have tried BBT but I don't always have great sleep cycles and have been known to sleep walk, so that went right out the window. Congrats on your bundle of joy that is on your way soon! I hope you have a great delivery!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks:-) I was never good at doing BBTs either, it requires a real commitment and I'd always forget to take it. Using a cup is a good idea (and less messy) and you can use the same urine again if you want to use an opk or something too.

11 years ago

I woke up late today, it's my only real day off. It was too late to use the monitor but I used a test anyways. Both lines were the same color. The estrogen line was the most faded I have seen it yet! The LH line was the darkest I have seen it yet but just about the same color as the estrogen. So I am assuming today would have been my first high day if I had woken up in time. Thanks for the encouragement! We have been off and on ttc for 3 years, even tried adopting but after 2 1/2 years they just weren't giving us any information and I dropped everything because it got to be to emotionally tolling. I am hoping this is the year we finally get it!

The estrogen line gets lighter closer to peak and the Lh line gets darker (so they won't be the same strength of color). I think, if i remember correctly, there's a pic somewhere on peeonastick.com . Good luck:-)

11 years ago

Well now looking online at other peak day testing sticks, mine looks like it could have actually been a peak today if I had woken up in time. I have to work at 530 tomorrow morning so I will be up in time to test! Hooray! We went ahead and dtd in case tonight. Thanks for all the help!

also after a few minutes the lh was a little lighter than the estrogen. but still the estrogen was the lightest I have seen it. And the LH the darkest yet. The whole month they have basically been almost just white.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo