Community post

Discussion

Odd Bleeding?

Okay ladies my period is due in 4 days, havent had cramps or nothing and usually never get cramps and always start my period on expected day... but today i get up and i notice some blood but dismissed it cause it wasnt much, then notice a few hours later some more then it stopped all together along with the cramps and i feeling perfectly fine now nothing... is it my period early (which would be odd) or im confused idk whatt to think and comments or ideas would help Thanks!!

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It sounds like you could have implantation I had that on 7dpo, I had cramps like I was going to start, then I had some spotting. It stopped after a few hours. I am due on the 28th and still getting a Let me know if you test

User Image

11 years ago

Ya Im hoping it was I talked to my doctor cause the bleeding got heavier then stopped hes worried of possible MC I hope not though...Thanks I needed some encourage ment :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo