Community post

Question

I'm going to try my best to explain this if anyone can answer world be vary helpful thanks

Ok so I took a test yesterday the 26 of June it's positive :) I have yet to see my doctor and will soon ! But the thing is I had my period the 1st of June it light I guess normal . Anyways the 14th I started to bleed a little but for about an hour maybe so I didn't think nothing about it ! Well that day forward I have felt like I've been hit by a bus so I took a test my question is carts say I conceived around the 15 th why did I bleed could there be something wrong ? Anyways I hope that I can get some answers and this wasn't to hard to understand I just don't really know how to word it anyways thanks

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Some women experience light bleeding around the time they ovulate. Maybe that is what you experienced. The timing sounds right for the bleeding to be related to ovulation.

11 years ago

Sounds like a little ovulation bleeding which can happen, and is normal for some people.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

11 years ago

It is probably nothing. Although do mention it to your docs!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo