Community post

Question

Has anyone tried the Instead softcup??

Now, trying-to-conceive (TTC) couples have discovered a new application for the Softcup â?? as a fertility aid! So how are women using the safe, hypo-allergenic Softcup to increase their chances of conceiving a baby? Easy! Instead of inserting the Softcup during their periods, trying-to-conceive couples are using the Softcup following lovemaking to help pool and hold sperm around the cervix! Alternately, semen can be directly deposited into the Softcup reservoir and inserted directly into the vagina and around the cervix.

This is completely ridiculous. It doesn't matter how long the semen stays around the cervix. As soon as the man ejaculates, the sperm (not the semen) race towards the egg. Remember: semen is not the same as sperm. The sperm is what matters.

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

i have read alot on it and have heard really positive reviews on it.after that i ordered them with my opks and will give it a shot.im also bbt charting so i will know exactly when i ovulate and will know when to use the softcups.but who knows it may not work for me....only one way to find out:-)

11 years ago

I found a free trial online. It comes with 2. We plan on tying it next month with timed bd. I don't know if it will work for our type of infertility but it was free. I've also heard good things about them.

11 years ago

I found a free trial online. It comes with 2. We plan on tying it next month with timed bd. I don't know if it will work for our type of infertility but it was free. I've also heard good things about them.

11 years ago

FYI this why my DH and I think we conceived finally after 2 years, but everyone thinks what they want.

Me + DH= 7/25/09, DD 9/28/12 TTC#2!! My Ovulation Chart

11 years ago

It may seem ridiculous but it has worked for many people who have conceived while using them. I guess each person has their own choice to make whether they want to give them a try.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo