Community post

Question

HELP ME I AM ON CLOMID WITH PCOS !!!!

I did provera then clomid 50 mg 5-9. Today is CD 20. On cd 16 I had a positive OPK I know it was positve. But the lines are still both pretty dark not as positive but its not going away either. I had my FSH levels checked on CD 16 to see if i ovulated and its a 6.7. What does that mean? My doc said its normal but does not tell us anything else. I read if you are ovulating that day it should be 30-50?
Just wondering If in fact i did ovulate. I know i was in pain in my ovaries but on clomid i have heard thats expected. Anything HELPS THANK YOU! BTW I am 26 normal weight and only suffer from cysts from pcos.

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Hi I have pcos and 8dpo I had 100mg on cd2 to cd6, had lots of ovary pain around ovulation around cd9 but just for my curiosity I have continued to use opks to see my levels fchNge and I may have o twice which is cool. If your opk is non e intent for a few days then it changes to ultra dark then goes back to faint or nothing then yep I would say you have ovulated or the clomid is helping the surge to increase, personally I did not ovulate on 50mg on my first round, second round I took 100mg and was pregnant I o late coz the hospital said I did t o but I had! I mc at eight weeks. So this is my third round I'm doing this oneby myself a bit naughty but hey I had loads of ablest left!

11 years ago

Hi Im 26 too...i don't know what a lot of the abbreviations ... im new to this. I have just finished my last provera pill today and now i'm waiting for AF to take clomid from day 3-7...then keep fingers crossed that i'm ovulating. How do you guys check if you are ovulating? Where do I buy these tests. I'm so nervous...i just hope that it works...and that my period comes so I can start taking the clomid. Please let me know your experiences.
good luck to you guys!
xoxo

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo