Community post

Question

Very Sad, Depressed, Descouraged, Hopeless need Words of Incouragement

Ladies I thought I was strong when I started on TTC it been almost 5months nothing happening this is realy painful 2 me I knw u wll say we al feel da same but guyz u hv no idea how emotional I hv become en it get worse evryday.

I wl b 35yrs next mnth my chances ur limited that wht scares me da most. I hv a wonderful hubby who support me but I feel like I let hm down he idores babys he would usk to hold en play around wth strangers babys @ da mall I can feel hs desperation it jst makes my eyes ful of tears bcoz I cnt gv hm babies.

I dnt understand why God gv me a loving hubby but refuse 2 bless us wth kids 2 complete a wonderful family.Our friends are having kids we only gt invites to their babies parties.
I'm a house wife I stay home al day streesing thinking I should b spending this tym wth my child or children.The house so quite & cold.Can any 1 boost myself coz I'm totaly hopeless I dnt believe it ever gona happen.

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

A lot of times stress can effect things. My best advice would be to find a distraction. You said you're a stay at home wife, maybe you can clean a neighbors house or volunteer or watch the neighbors kids or something.
It's said that people get pregnant when they stop trying. This is because the "stress" of getting pregnant disappears and you have fun.
I wish you a lot of luck. And if you are having trouble and needs support call your doctor. Maybe your doctor can reccomend a support group of women like you or has medicine/treatments to make you more fertile and easy to concieve.

Good luck!

11 years ago

I know exactly the feeling. I have been ttc since march of last year. I am about to be thirty six. I Know that God has a time and a reason for everything. Anyway, it seems just when we give up thats when he suprises us with our blessing. I prayed for a husband for eight years and finally gave up and learned to accept being single. Anyway, I dont mean your gunna have to wait eight years, I just mean it will happen in Gods time and he has a good reason for it all. Anyway, i met my husband two years ago and we are very happy together and now that I look back I am glad He waited to send him. I need to take my own advice about faith because I wanna cry every time i realize Im not pregnant and wonder if it will ever happen. Anyway keep your head up its all gunna happen when it is supposed to happen.

11 years ago

I know you are frustrated and as previously mentioned stress isn't going to help the situation. I know 5 months seems like forever, but it's really not that long when TTC. The good news is that 80% of couples will conceive within a year of trying. It took me a year to get that BFP and it felt like an eternity. Maybe finding a hobby or something else to focus on for awhile would do you some good. In the meantime, if there are things you can do to help your chances make sure you do them (such as taking your BBTs, using OPKs, prenatal vitamins etc.) Even with perfect timing, you still only have a 20% chance each cycle, so that's why it can take longer than you'd want it to. I know you were asking about birth control not that long ago, but you might not want to mess with your hormones....it could just complicate things further (that could be the problem too). Just hang in there, stay off birth control, and try not to stress too much. GL!!

11 years ago

Don't be discouraged! I was told I would never be able to conceive or carry a child after our 6 months of fertility treatments (2 yrs of TTC). Those treatments are SO hard on you and they mess with your mind and emotions every second of the day. The doctors actually stopped our treatments because they said there was that little of hope and I got very depressed. We started telling some people at church so they could pray and I decided to just focus on other things. I went back to school and started training for a half marathon in December 2011. I also told God I was gonna be more focused on being a good wife to my hubby. January 6 was my last period and we found out Feb 3rd we were pregnant! I'm 22 wks with a baby girl that they said would never happen! He does hear you and He knows the deepest desire of your heart. If you can, you should look up the song "Healer", sung by Kari Jobe. It is powerful to speak words of faith/trust/hope. Praying for you right now! Psalm

11 years ago

Yes, I think so many of us have been where you're at. At the bottom, sad, feeling hopeless and like it will never happen. I have also been trying to over a year (off Birth control since last May!). We finally got a positive a few weeks before Christmas and then I had a miscarriage on Christmas Eve. It was awful to get excited and then have that happen. It took forever to have my HCG levels go down to normal and even now in June (6+month latr), I've only had 2 very irreg periods. Many friends r having their 2nd kids (!), some close friends r now pregnant. I know how hard it can b! I've also have had that question of "when will it happen for us?!" so many times. I feel for you! Though it's the hardest thing, the best thing is to get out, do other things that make YOU happy. You want your baby to live in a healthy, happy body for 9 months, right? :) Try not to obsess (again, very hard!) but just know that your child will come. In the meantime, just make yourself the best versio

11 years ago

Don't give up. God has a time and plan for everything. I am 41 years old, had a m/c at 13 weeks in March and I am now 7 weeks pregnant. This will be our first. You are putting too much stress on yourself and that is not good for you, hubby or TTC. You are far from out of the game at 35. I agree that you need something to distract you. Maybe a hobby or volunteering somewhere. Focusing all of your time and attention on TTC and why you have not is not healthy. Not to mention it takes most healthy couples a year to conceive. You have plenty of time. Hugs to you my friend and lots of baby dust.

11 years ago

You might have heard this before and it is truely easier said than done but try to relax, have faith that god is listening and will grant you many blessings when he see's fit..I am now at 7 months ttc so I understand you 100%!! The waiting joyfully just to be disappointed all over again.Thanks to the wonderful ladies on here that encourage me and offer me advice I honestly feel like the greater the wait the greater the reward will be ;) you are not alone I can assure you and we all feel your pain.The best and only thing we can do is hope for the best and try to be positive not only for our health but for our future babies..Stay strong hun it'll happen...Good luck <3

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo