Community post

Question

Preseed and Softcups...tips, advice, success stories..I need some encouragement :)

Hi ladies, I have issues with vaginal dryness, and after another month of not conceiving I am going to try preseed and softcups. My friend used preseed and conceived the first month after her miscarriage. I'm 3 month post miscarriage :( Anyways, just wanting any advice on using. I did OPK's last month and we used nothing or saliva (sorry TMI) I'm hoping this will be the answer to our prayers. Thanks you and baby dust...God Bless :)

6 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Answers

The first time I got pregnant was the first cycle using soft cups. I never used the preseed, so I can't comment on that stuff. Anyways, after we would BD, I laid there for 20-30 or so, however long I felt lik it. Then I put cup in for 12 hours or until I went to bed (whatever came first); we usually BD in the morning. Sadly, I just had a miscarriage on that pregnancy, but I'll say they worked! Good luck!

11 years ago

I have two good friends who conceived the first cycle they used Preseed. I don't think they were using the Softcups.

11 years ago

I used preseed + softcups together and got my positive in the first month trying it. I try preseed by itself but didnt work. After the sex I put preseed inside softcup and put it until next day.. I didnt put preseed inside me before sex "by itself as lub" .. I was 3 months trying for a positive after a miscarriage.. I hope you get your big fat positive God bless you;)

DoRi

11 years ago

Thank you ladies! And vicki1109 I'm very sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers!! God Bless you all and baby dust :))

11 years ago • Post starter

i just asked about using softcups because i just ordered some along with some opks and hpts.also i started charting yesterday at CD3.im very determined to get that bfp this month but who knows what will happen.im sorry for your loss hun and i hope you get that bfp soon....i have read really good reiviews on the softcup.i havent tried pre seed yet but that may help with the dryness.good luck and babydust

11 years ago

Thank you very much and baby dust to you as well! The soft cups work great for the AF, but never used them to try and conceive. I have read lots of reviews on the Preseed website of tons of success stories after months of trying with no bfp. I'm hoping this is all that we need. God Bless :)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo