Community post

Question

PLEASE HELP AND RESPOND.. I am on CD19 and AF is showing up! what could this mean

My cycles are usually 28 days long.. I was put on birth control after a stillborn in september and now I have come off in order to start trying again.. I completed my packet may 19th and my BC cycle started full flow on the 22nd.. why is AF showing on the 19th of this month?? please, if you have any insight please let me know..

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Mine showed up on CD18 (out of a 30 day cycle).... I was originally due for June 7...but it hasn't showed up again.
The one on CD18 was more like spotting and lasted 5 days.

Please keep posting so I can follow ur progress. I'll do the same.

Good luck.

11 years ago

It is a tough call especially in your case as you are just coming off the pill. I would wait and see if it is a normal flow than it may just be an early period which can be very normal especially since your just off the pill. Your body may take a few months to regulate. Also it can be normal in anovulatory months or sometimes every so many years our cycles change so my Dr had said to me when I had a 20 day cycle. I am usually 24-26 days but will occasionally come on early. In Dec i had a 17 day cycle, was so freaked even took a hpt even though I had normal flow and all! My cycles have been normal since, well last one I was 23 day cycle but technically a day early. Anyhow I would say if its just spotty then go ahead and take a hpt. If its normal then just wait a few cycles and see if it regulates itself. If not make another OB appt and consult them

11 years ago

I sure will Nlara.. Yours sound like implantation bleeding.. i'll KMFX

11 years ago • Post starter

I got my positive preg test today!!!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo