Community post

Question

I just want to know how much of a chance I have of being pregnant right now?

I have a "feeling" that I am pregnant but it could very well be either my period (although I never get symptoms of AF showing up) Or could it be from a very slight biopsy that I got a couple days ago? Here are the details:

-Protected sex on May 29th (condom broke after he finished)
-Ovulation occurred around the 31st of May
-Having sporadic cramps in my lower abdomen
-Been super hungry all day
-Feel bloated (never get bloated before AF)
-Headaches
-Fatigue

My breasts aren't too sore but are becoming more and more sore everyday. don't really have to pee that frequently, pinkish discharge (only when I wipe) a few times today and yesterday, and my back doesn't hurt.

Anyone have any sort o input on what could be going on? My period isn't due till Thursday so It's too early to be getting signs of AF correct?

Thank you :)

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by informative)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I know the biopsy can cause some cramping and the pinkish discharge but so can pregnancy or period is just beginning. There is definitely a chance seeing as the condom broke. What you are describing sounds like pms for me but if you don't get symptoms of pms i guess it could indicate pregnancy. Lol, or your body is playing tricks on you cuz the condom broke to drive you crazy! And you can get pms symptoms as early as about 2 weeks before your period by the way. Since you are due thursday you can probably pick up a sensitive early pregnancy test. First Response is 6 days before your period, since your 4 days away it will probably show up by now if you are so you can put your mind at ease

11 years ago

Well, I am going to be honest here and say that you are pregnant. the pinkish discharge could be implantation bleeding (which occurs around the time of AF). Also If you had sex on the 29th and the condom broke, then ovulated on the 31st, then that does make the chances higher because sperm can last for up to 5 days til it meets and egg.

I think you should wait and if the discharge does not turn into AF and AF does not make her appearance then I would take a home test(PINK DYE or digital) over the weekend.

11 years ago

Any cycle that you have unprotected sex (condom breaking is "unprotected) you have a 20% chance of conception. Symptoms don't really matter.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo