Community post

Question

Implantion or Af !? )):

This whole week I had brown discharge , yesterday saw some pink in it , a while ago I check & its SUPER dark & Idk what it is , there's a tent of red or pink & brown, also have cramps , painful.. still but I'm conceded bc my period is due in two days I want to test today or tomorrow or just when my periods due, I'm not sure if I should worry about me being pregnant or if its Af . Please someone help, oh and also I'm cramping on the right side of lower abdomen and I had tender sore breast for sometime .other than that Idk if I could be pregnant .. HELP

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

if your cycle is due in a couple days I would say that it might be AF.. implantation would have happened earlier unless you ovulated late.. Im sry I cant be of more help, but im sorta in the same boat except my cycle is due next tuesday and I am bleeding today on CD 19!

11 years ago

I do not think it is implantation. HOWEVER! Every single time I have ever been pregnant this is what happen. I'd be waiting for AF, and when I got my AF it was brown/pink/spotty/ shorter than normal. It would last a day or two then trail off. THAT is how I knew I was pregnant. Thats why when you go to the doctor, and if they think you may be pregnant, sometimes they will ask you "when was your last NORMAL period? " This implies that when a woman gets an abnormal and shorter period there is a chance of pregnancy. Because your body is flushing out the leftover blood that isnt a part of your now thickened endometrium.

I would take a test in a day or two. I could be wrong. But I'm just telling you my experiences.

Good luck!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo