Community post

Question

Cycle Day not DPO that you got a BFP.

Just curious what cycle day you ladies got your BFP. Everything says DPO but I am not exactly sure when I O'ed so was thinking CD would be a good indicator when to test.

I am CD 22 of 26.

5 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

Because ovulation dates can vary so much even in the same person, I don't think you'll find going by other's cycle dates so helpful. But I'd say you could probably test in 2-3 days assuming you ovulated at the same time you normally do. Good luck!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

I got a bfp on day 22 of a 28 day cycle with my last. The first I wasn't really tracking and took a test on day 35 and it was bright pos.

9 years ago

I was expecting a 27 day cycle and period didn't show on CD 28 so I tested the morning of CD29. I ovulate on CD16 though and have an 11day luteal phase.

9 years ago

I got my bfp on cd 24, but I believe I ov early

9 years ago

I got a BFP on cycle day 21 but I ovulate around cycle day 9.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo