Community post

Question

Implantation cramps anyone??

Hi, my ovulation day was June 1st. Yesterday at 8DPO I had cramps that were really odd. My entire stomach would feel tight and painful almost like I was going to have to run to the restroom and then it would go away. This happened for a few hours but I was thinking since we went out for lunch it may have been the chicken queso...I also had heartburn.. What do you guys think implantation or lunch.. Please give your opinion the next few days will be hard. thank you

Poll:
Implantation cramps (1 votes)
Lunch time cramps (1 votes)
2WW is driving you crazy (2 votes)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

hard to say could be either, but 5 or 6 days ago I got a sharp pain in right side of belly lasting around 5 seconds followed by pinching and pulling being belly button, then the next day a feeling of a upset stomach like I needed to go do a number 2 quick :) but I didnt it just passed, I thought maybe my AF would show early but it didnt, I got my bgp today. good luck

11 years ago

AWESOME! Congrats for you

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo