Community post

Question

So I don't understand what's going on?

So ill have pregnancy symptoms for a couple days then they will go away then come back they have done that for a couple days..
Is it normal or am I just mot pregnant

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

The pregnancy symptoms may not be the same for all the women!! You should note down what sIgn u have and compare with others..., u can feel 2 symptoms at the same time then after a couple of day it disappears , and new ones takes place...ur body can work in a different way...wait n see ... If u miss ur period then test to confirm what is really going on!! Goood luck

11 years ago

I'm a little confused. Have you taken a test to verify your pregnant?? If you have then yes, it is normal for pregnancy symptoms to come and go as your body goes through the pregnancy changes. If you have NOT taken a test to verify pregnancy then the only way you will know for sure is to take an HPT. Also, if you ARE pregnant you should join the site www.countdownmypregnancy.com. Hopefully congratulations are in order.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo