Community post

Question

12 cycles TTC, how to stay positive??

I am 12 dpo today and I almost don't want to test (i did tho, bfn) thought I might have symptoms but they have all faded. Maybe i am broken. I'm sick of tracking symptoms, ovulation and obsessively reading on here. I just want it to be my turn. Hubby keeps saying it will happen but he did.not even.realize how long we have been trying. I told him and he said, 'it has NOT been that long!!' But it has. I really dont want to do fertility treatment. I need to get out of this funk.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

My suggestion is to call the psychic. Go to asknow.com its a dolkar a minute if its your first time calling! Ask for Capri..I talked for 30 about my baby who is supposed to come in the next 2 months.. Shell definitely lift yourspirits and ease the stress of ttc! good luck!!

11 years ago

(((Hugs))) We are on cycle 6 of ttc #3- had a chem pg the 2nd cycle but no luck with a sticky pg'cy. I felt very down the last two months but I have been trying to look at it differently this month, like "I have this extra time to spend time with my husband and daughters, to learn my cycles, save money, think about baby names, etc." I feel like it is helping. Also, I ordered extra ovulation tests and Preseed so I don't have to ration...I can obsess all I want. Lol, I hope that helps!

11 years ago

I'm not sure where you are based, but in the UK they recommend you get checked out by doctor after 12 months TTC. Maybe its worth you and your partner visiting them so they can get some advice/ they can put your mind at ease?
Good luck TTC XXX

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo