Community post

Question

Answers in a nutshell

For everyone who asks "could i be pregnant? " the answer is yes. If your having sex with no protection then there is a grwat chance you can be pregnant. Unless you have been trying for months or years then baby dust and wishs for you.

If your having symptoms then either you are expecting your monthly friend from hell or might be pregnant. You get sore breasts. Nausea. Tiredness. Bloating. Gas. Funky discharge from you know where. Ect. Congrads.

I know nothing on "O". But i do have an amazing app called my days. Tracts what i need.

If you vote positive on a pregnancy test photo you better be sure then thats what you see. If unsure please don't vote. I got my hopes up.

I've had a miscarriage in dec 2011. Doctor told me to wait 3 months. So your body can prepare its self all over again. I recommend it.

Sorry for this post but i see the same questions every minute of the day.

Please see a real doctor if you have questions or anything.

Poll:
Rude post (3 votes)
On the spot (12 votes)
Don't care (1 votes)
What you wanted to say (3 votes)

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

What is EQUALLY annoying is when someone ask the SAME question worded TEN different ways thinking they will get a different answer. I swear I saw a post like that yesterday on here & went to the sister site and I'll be Dam*** if it wasn't the same question from the SAME person there too. Like they get twenty answers they hate so they wait for ONE person to give them what they want as IF that is REALLY realistic!

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

11 years ago

With the exception of one certain poster who I think must be mentally unbalanced...I think most of the posters have legitimate questions even if they seem silly to very experienced (and/or bitter/cynical) ttc'ers. I think this is rude. If we weren't all obsessed, why would a board like this exist?

11 years ago

I'vr gotten irritated at the fact that ive asked lrgit questions.and noone wod answer them but yet everyone will rrply to someone saying they took a test st 10dpo and it eas neg..do they still have a chance..and with me..this has happened on more than ome occasion!

11 years ago

Okay....well, that's great that you gave that advice...but as far as seeing the same posts over and over again, I dont think that should be a problem. Everyone on here is really excited / anxious and really wants to see that bfp. I think that is the point of this site is so ppl can ask questions...even if its already been asked. Who cares!? If you dont like it, then just stop reading them or dont answer it. I'm sorry that you are going through a hard time and that you got your hopes up..but again the voting is for fun too. You cant really think that a pic is going to show what the actual test shows and how does anyone thats voting know if the line came up in time or not (unless its stated which its not always). Anyways, again, I'm sorry that you are having a hard time but ppl on here are just trying to get some insite and a little hope that they just might get their bfp this month or some advice on how to deal with it if not.

11 years ago

i think anyone who votes that this is rude, are the ones posting over and over if they are pregnant based of some symptoms they read of the signs and symptoms page, i know we all want to know if we are as early as possible, but waiting and testing when af is due will always be the best way to determine if you are pregnant, stressing and studying every single pain and twinge is only gonna hurt your chances of becoming pregnant, its hard not to get obsessed, but think of it as just adding another few months to your ttc journey.

11 years ago

What is up with all this nonsense on here lately?! Why are people complaining about other peoples questions and tests they post. This is what this site is for. To be honest, who cares if people post stupid question. To you some may sound stupid, but to others it may not. This site is for women to seek advice. If you happen to not like what a member is posting, keep scrolling and move on. don't make a big deal about it and post voting polls about who finds it annoying. I find peoples negative posts, complaining about others a hell of a lot more annoying than people asking honest questions.

11 years ago

same thing could be said for you, the last member that posted, if you dont like this, why dont you just scroll past it and not leave a comment??

11 years ago

Everyone else seems so to be stating their opinions, so why can't I. And same goes for you. If you don't like others questions, don't go making polls about how you think others questions are stupid and annoying.
I am answering your poll, ain't I ?
:)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo