Community post

Question

Has anyone ever had a chemical pregnancy then got a BFP next month?

Has anyone ever had a chemical pregnancy then got a BFP next month? I had a chemical pregnancy last month and I'm wondering what my chances are for this month.

Poll:
there's a chance (4 votes)
not a chance this month (0 votes)
not sure (0 votes)
everyone is different (2 votes)

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I'm sorry for your loss. I too m/c last month and I'm hoping to get my bfp in a few days (been getting really weird test results so far...but very early still) You always have a chance to get pregnant as long as you are ovulating. I heard that after a loss youre more fertile..I dont know how true that is though. Good luck!

11 years ago

Each cycle you have a 20% chance. The odds don't really change. Good luck!

11 years ago

Thank you so much, I also heard that as well, about being more fertile after a pregnancy loss. I pray that it's true, so it gives me a little hope. I am 9DPO today & I haven't tested since 4DPO (BFN), caught myself testing to early again like last month so I decided to just wait for AF. She was on time last month so hopefully if she is coming, she would at least be on time again. I have a better game plan for next month, cause honestly I was so depressed from the lost last month that I really didn't try this month, only BD a couple of times. Still praying that it works tho, but I'm getting my hopes up high with an HPT test, I just wait for AF & til the end of the month, even then I will still be too scared to test.

11 years ago • Post starter

It was true for me! My post m/c baby is 7 yrs old!

11 years ago

I'm 3 months post miscarriage and was hoping and praying this was our month, but started spotting at 11 dpo, and now I'm 14 dpo, no period yet but it's due today. I know how you feel, I heard your more fertile too but I have not had any luck yet. Just trying to put it in God's hands. Good luck and baby dust :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo