Community post

Question

Crazy temps playing with my emotions!! Temp drop at 14DPO (1 day late)

So I thought forsure at 14dpo with a temp drop below the coverline we were out for this go. I told DH, he was trying to stay positive and I was really down about it. My cycles are 37+ days so it takes FOREVER to TTC again!

Then in the afternoon I had to walk over to DHs office to get my car keys, and as soon as I saw his handsome face I got all teary - weird right?! I took a test later before supper & I got my BFP right away! I was (am) in pure shock. I litterally stood there with the widest eyes not moving for about 5 whole minutes, just staring at the little stick until DH came to see what I was doing - then the waterworks and shaking started. What a crazy moment. All night we both just kept staring at each other.

So the moral of this story... dont get tooo caught up in your temps, yes they can tell us so much about our bodies and its an incredible thing, but keep positive!! I'm going to write a journal entry about my 'symptoms' if anyone is interested!

BABY DUST TO ALL!

User Image

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Congrats!

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

11 years ago

That's beautiful! Congratulations!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

11 years ago

Congrats (I know this is little late). You are giving me hopes. :-) I'm very new here and noticing temp drop at 12DPO and was scared. I have two more days to test and you gave me hopes to stay positive. Thanks again. I trust your pregnancy is going on happy and healthy. :-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo