Community post

Question

AF started 5/16 thu 5/21 WHEN did I ovulate? IDK?

AF started 5/16 thu 5/21 WHEN did I ovulate? IDK? Cause I haven't really felt anything, just rencelty got an sore thoat and runny stuffy nose.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by hugs)

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

If you just finished AF on the 21st, you probably haven't ovulated yet. Depending on how long your normal cycle is ovulation can very big time. If you have a regualar 28 day cycle then you will probably ovulate next week. I would suggest buying opks, charting cm, temping, etc. to help you determine exactly when you O. Good luck.

11 years ago

You probably haven't ovulated yet this cycle, you're new cycle started on the first day of AF which was 5/16. Last cycle you would have ovulated near when you had the trigger shot (around the same time you had the IUI). Not everyone has symptoms near ovulation. Are you using OPKs or taking BBTs? Those would help you figure out when you are ovulating. Good luck:-)

11 years ago

I would suggest that you and DH begin BDing every other day to make sure that their is sperm waiting in your tubes when your egg releases. sperm lives longer than the egg it has a 3 to 5 day window where as the egg only has a 24 hour window this is what my obgyn told me and it helped. you should begin doing this as soon as your period ends I would also recommend pre-seed it is essential when you and DH are BDing a lot because it mimics your body's natural secretions use this on O day as well. like the other ladies stated opk and bbt's help to and remember you have about 4 to 5 fertile days each month. so when in doubt do the baby dance. fyi preseed has been known to help with conception especially for women who dont get ewcm. Good luck hun and baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOPING FOR A GIRL!!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo