Community post

Question

VERY CONFUSED!!! HELP!!!

ok my period came on time but i only spotted on and off for 2 days which never happens i didnt chart this cycle and i have had itchy nipples for the past 4 days... could i be pregnant??? im so confused cause i usually have medium flow periods for 3 days.. i havent done a hpt yet..

Me (steph) 21 - DF 22 Twin DDs 2008 to all those ttc

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

It could have been implantation bleeding if it was not a normal AF. I would try testing and see what happens.

11 years ago

Wait a couple of days and take a test.. make sure to have a pink dye test to see if your pregnant and a digital just in case you cant tell if it is positive cus of a faint line or something.. It sounds like implant bleeding to me but everyone is different so who know.. Hopeing that you get your BFP soon... Update with any good news...

Michael (26) + Heather (26) = Alexander (2), bow bow(4 weeks)....

11 years ago

As said before, it can have been implantation. If it was, then wait for at least 2 maybe 3 days to get a accurate test result. Good luck!

11 years ago

thanks ladies me and DF have decided just to wait and see if i get af next month (if i can wait that long) lol

11 years ago • Post starter

ok i caved and done some tests i done 2 FR test n they both had very faint pos then a couple of days later done 2 Forelife tests n they came out neg?!?!?! so very confused right now :/

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo