Community post

Question

How Many Of You Had NO Symptoms In The TWW???

Hi Ladies,

I'm currently 6/7 DPO and other than cramping on 5 DPO, some bloating and a bit of creamy lotion discharge i have had no symptoms at all. Last month i was convinced i was pregnant as had a lot of symptoms but this month i'm getting really impatient

Anyone else had the same??? Symptom spotting at least helped the time pass....i'm so bored!!

9 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by likes)

1 - 9 of 9 Answers

I didn't have any symptoms the month I got my BFP. I got my BFP at 14 dpo. Good luck!

11 years ago

I am 10dpo & my chart looks good but I also have no noticeable symptoms. I really don't ever recall having symptoms with any of my other children until after I missed AF. Baby dust!!! :-)

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

11 years ago

I am currently on CD 12 and have nothing major to report either, but it usually starts after you miss af. Baby dust

11 years ago

I don't recall having any noticeable symptoms until after af was late- most symptoms for very early pregnancy and AF are pretty much the same because they are caused by the same hormone, progesterone..I try not to over analyze these because it just drives me crazy...

11 years ago

Im 10dpo and I have the gammet of symptoms. Nausea, severe fatigue+enlarging breasts w/obvious bloating. I had these symptoms last time I had a chemical PG 2 cycles back. I started the progesterone cream+wonder if my symptoms are from the cream. Ive read there are no side effects of progesterone cream but wonder if my 'early pg symptoms' have been induced from the cream? Anyone have input?

11 years ago

Hi Flutter-By, i am a mother of four children and trying for number 5. I didn't experience any symptoms until about wk 6 into all my pregnancies. Everyone is differant mate, hold the hold until your AF arrives. :)

11 years ago

Thanks for all your replies!! I wish it was as simple as waiting for my AF to arrive but i had an ERPC/MMC in March and my period is yet to arrive so i really am in limbo with this whole thing. I've been ttc since 2 wks after my miscarriage and still no BFP...last month i literally convinced myself i was pregant...this month i think my AF might come at long last...either a BFP or AF i will be happy with :-)

11 years ago • Post starter

I didn't have any symptoms until I was late for af and I got my bfp on 9dpo, my symptoms were very mild until about 6 weeks pregnant thou.... I hope you get your bfp soon! Good luck to you and lots of baby dust :o)

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

11 years ago

I am 11dpo and today I did a hpt and it showed faint positive, I had NO symptoms at all this month!! its so weird the month I had not symptons I had a positive result! Am alitlle worried thought because today when I wiped I saw brown discharge and I dont know what to think about this. I hope this one sticks .

Baby dust to you.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo