Community post

Question

Chemical pregnancy?

Hi, I took a home pregnancy test 10DPO I had started to spot..a few day's prior.. and I got a faint positive.. a few hr's later I started to cramp.. and bleed lightly.. now I am full on cramping and bleeding 4 day's before expected cycle. any one have this issue or similar is this typical..?

Poll:
Pregnant (2 votes)
Not pregnant (1 votes)
Chemical pregnancy (16 votes)
early misscarige (0 votes)
period (2 votes)

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Had it happen in January! Chemical! I am sorry if this is true for you too! Good luck!

God creates NO bad days! Faith is the substance of things hoped for! Stormie

11 years ago

This has happened to me. Had a digital and numerous other tests say pregnant but started after on schedule.

11 years ago

take another test in a day or two. if it says positive with a darker line your prego and the hcg chemicals are increasing which is good. if its neg then it probably was a chemical preg which led to misscarge because your body knew it couldnt support it. try n schedule an appt to see ur doc k

11 years ago

Same thing happened to me last cycle. I started spotting on 10 DPO, bled for 7 days but had pregnancy tests positive the whole month of April. My HCG levels were tested on 4-17-12 and they were only at 2. I continued to have positive tests into May when I started bleeding again in early May. I bled for 10 days!!! My pregnancy test lines were about the same darkness the whole time. :-(

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo