Community post

Question

Has anyone had their hcg level drawn at 14dpo. If so, what was your hcg? I went in today (14dpo).

I'm curious what other peoples hcg was at 14dpo. I went to the doctor today.

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Answers (sorted by laughs)

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

I'm 14dpo and want to get a blood test BFN but brown light spotting and NO AF...some symptoms. Was your dr willing to do blood test? I think I want one today

11 years ago

Oh, NM you already have a BFP! YAY! I am interested too bc I am going to try to get blood drawn soon.

11 years ago

I had a blood draw done when i was 14 dpo and it was 110. I thought the number was a little low, but my doc said that its a great number. GL

11 years ago

It varies greatly... it's more important that your levels are rising than the actual numbers.

Here is more info:
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

Congrats!

11 years ago

I had blood drawn at 15 DPO with very positive tests at 12 DPO and it was 173. I had to go back 3 days later due to snow closing the office and it was already 743. I think anything over 100 is really good. But then they also want to compare 2 days later to make sure its doubling, that's MORE important.

11 years ago

at 'suspected' 11dpo my level was 19 so they asked me to go back. At 14dpo it was 72 and at 16 dpo it was 288. These are on the very lower end of the percentile range but my levels are doubling every 24hours which is really good. They're still keeping a close eye on it and I go for another one at 20dpo. Hoping it'll be in the thousands then :)
Everyone's different, what the previous poster said is more rule of thumb, it SHOULD be doubling every 31 - 72 hours but that's not always the case either.

11 years ago

Thanks for the responses everyone. My hcg was 468. Which sounded high to me. My progesterone was 17. The doctor said that was fine. It sounded like it was on the lower side to me? But I was told anything over 10 is fine. What are your thoughts? What were other people's progesterone at 14dpo?

11 years ago • Post starter

59 at 14dpo or 11dp3dt and RE office called to say they would like to see it higher. Will test again July 1st. Fingers are crossed.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo