Community post

Question

why my test is neg??

Feeling frusterated that so many of you are getting
BFP at just 10dpo but not me.

8 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Answers

you shouldnt test til af is late, that way you get an accurate result, and alot less heartache, good luck

11 years ago

10 dpo is still early, don't give up. Its not over until AF shows. Good luck!

11 years ago

10 dpo is early. I would wait a few more days before testing again. At this point you may or may not be pregnant. Each cycle you have about a 20% chance, even with BDIng during your fertile time. Good luck!!!

11 years ago

It may be too early yet. Implantation can even take longer than 10 dpo. Plenty of woman tested negative and went on to get positives after AF was due. Or, not to be a downer you just may not be pregnant this month. I know it stinks to think you are and test and test...then run out and get more..even a different brand cuz you just know you "are" only to get your period and are sitting around thinking why did I test so much? That is why alot of woman wait til AF is due.. lol, I'm not one of them either. With my first 2 I didn't even think of it until my missed period, lol but with my last pg I suspected I was so of course I get online for symptoms..etc then happen upon websites like these and people go on talking about how they got a + at 6 or 7 dpo or so many days before AF, etc , then I became addicted to finding out or the whole lets see how early i can find out poas stuff! Twicw now I suspected after mu last pregnancy and guess what? Here I am testing like a maniac!

11 years ago

the other members are right.. also sadly u may not ven be pregnant wich wuld be the most obviousl reason for a negative.. and then if you are indeed pregnant alot of women dont get thier bfp untill af is due or late.. i completly understand.. i still wish i could get mine early too just because i see so many women get thiers at 8, 9, 10, 11 dpo ect.. but i just try to think positive and remember im not out untill af shows.. good luck... and just know you are definately alone... baby dust hun...

11 years ago

I didnt get my bfp until 13dpo i took one 10dpo and it was negative, hang in there im sure you will get it :)

11 years ago

too early, ................you have a chance till ugly AF shows up! Hang on but its not easy

11 years ago

Thank you so much to all of you. I am so new at this and have ALL the symtoms, but get sad when I hear of all these women getting BFP at 9-11 dpo. I will wait and hang in there. Thank you for your support.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo