Community post

Question

Ovulation confusing please help??

All the Ovulation calanders have you starting your fertile days a few days or so after your peroid ends. My question is does it change if you are someone who only has a peroid for 3 days instead of the ave 5 days or so??? Calanders usually dont give an option to state how long your AF is, so does this make any difference at all? I am so so so new at this but at 36, I have to start now.

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I'm not sure if it matters glee long you bleed..just that you start regularly.. But I'm but sure. I've read that if you only bleed 2-3 days it should mean other issues...good luck!!!

11 years ago

Ovulation calendars generate guesstimates of when you *might* be fertile based on an average cycle--it may be wrong for you. I highly suggest using OPKs and/or charting BBT and other fertility signs to better learn when your body is fertile/ovulating. When an OPKs is positive (test line as darker or darker than the control line, or a smiley face on most digitals) it mean that you will likely ovulate in the next 12-48 hrs, so get to it! BBT will show if and when you actually did ovulate (but after the fact). You might also want to check your CM, it will likely be clear-ish and stretchy, like an egg white, during your most fertile times. I wouldn't worry too much about how long your period is, some bleed for longer, some less. Some bleed heavy, some light. Read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility for more information about your cycle and charting if you are interested. Good luck!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo